Sunday, January 20, 2013

Where It Begins

SL photography is NOT easy, y'all.  I am learning so much from a website called SL Blogger Support - and there's still a LOT to read.  I've always kind of dabbled and I know a bit about PhotoShop now, but with more practice I know my pictures are going to get better and better.  :)

It always happens that when I get to January, I am already longing for summer.  So I dressed up to go hang in the sun for a bit at a coffee house I used to visit.  Well, I didn't find it, but I still found a nice spot to soak in the sun on a sim called "Where It Begins".


Skin: al vulo - Aisha* Candy blonde brow cleavage sunkissed (from TDR)
Hair: Lelutka SWISH 4-in-1 Hair & Pony in BlondeFun
Eyelashes: [Stellar] Doll Lashes 2
Eyes: MB MO Blue 1
Nails: Izzie's French Nails
Make-up: [bubble] Into the Night - Black Egyptian Liner & Shadow II
                [:T:] Parted Lips 4
                Izzie's Lipgloss - Soft Pink
Earrings: Cha Cha Dee - Not Enough Earrings
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Marrakech Heart - Short - Silver
Bracelets: Earthstones - Tarnished Gypsy Bangles - Silver/Smoke
                 erratic - cuff - silver
Top: Sassy! Venus Mesh Top - Black Polka
Jeans: J&K The Rockstar Skinny Jeans - White
Shoes: Candy Bomb - Blacky Heel White MESH
Rings: FANATIK My Steel Boho Ring - Black
          Kyoot Dakota Pearl Ring - White Pearls

<<<ALSO>>> Kyoot is CLOSING :(  Until she closes up shop, everything is 50L each, so get in there and grab your favorites while you still can!

Ahhhh if I could only be home in San Diego where it's just like summer 95% of the time!!!  At least I can dress like it's summer in SL, and listen to some summer-inspired TUNZ, too.  Join me for a 8:48 California vacation, won't you?  :D  I found a little Armin van Buuren "Suddenly Summer" for us. \o/  Hope it lifts your spirits and makes you feel a little warmer inside, even if only for a few minutes.



No comments:

Post a Comment