Thursday, January 24, 2013

Rooftop Party!!!

So I just got done moving SHUP BISH to another sim and that definitely calls for celebration and chill time.  I had been on Maelstrom for almost 2 years and I was sad that the owner could no longer keep it, but the move will be a pleasant change of scenery.  I'll be sharing the Onyx Noir sim with Dilly Dolls and Jelly.  You'll have to check it out - one of the prettiest winter scenes I've seen yet this season!

I don't know where you live, but I apparently live in the tundra - cuz it is DAMN COLD here!!! Ya know, 23°F is too chilly for this delicate Cali-to-East-Coast transplant.  I would love to dress up in a sleeveless dress and go out for a nice night on the town with a warm breeze dancing across my arms and back... but NOOOOO I have to wait for spring.  This is when SecondLife delivers - when I can virtually enjoy that carefree nightlife (only to a certain extent, though *sigh*).



This ensemble was created using the following:

Skin: *League* Taylor Suntan -Blonde-Feline-Cleavage
Eyebrows: *YS & YS* Eyebrows Roxanne
Eyelashes: [Stellar] Doll Lashes 2
Hair: [LeLutka] Hairbase Strawberry Blonde
         ploom. Heart - Indecisive (available at Zodiac "Aquarius" through Feb 13th)
Make-up: .Pekka. Eyeliner Combo #3
                .Pekka. Juicy Lip 9
Dress: [Cynful] Neckholder Dress - Black Suede (TDRF)
Bracelets: erratic // cuffs / silver
Rings: [label mode] Minerva Rings - Black - Silver
          Kyoot - Nine Crimes Ring (Silver)
Stockings: *Holli Pocket* Teeny Tighty-Solid-Coal (Set 1 - Solid)
Shoes: [whatever] stripper boots - greyz


Tomorrow I'll be introducing *NEW* TAPS Skins!
Have a great night! Tomorrow's Friday!  YaAaAaY!

No comments:

Post a Comment