Friday, February 8, 2013

Gimmie Some Sunshine!

It's SO cold here - and the winter storm's comin' tonight.  Looks like we're only going to be getting a few inches of snow, but GAH I'm tired of winter already!  Having been transplanted to the East Coast from sunny, gorgeous SoCal, even after many years I'm still not used to this long period of frigid temps.  At least in the winter when I'm indoors more, I get the chance to clean my inventory, more specifically, my LMs.  In looking for a pretty picture spot, I realized just how many great sims are now gone.  So sad.  :(  And, hey, sorry to the noobs I popped in on just enjoying their little cuddle couch.  Sincerely.  :S  ANYWAY, the location I choose for this shoot exists in place of one that's been lost, but I think they've done a gorgeous job with it, and it's a beautiful photo location (they host weddings here at Serenades).

On to the meat of the post here!  My buddy at TAPS Skins has released another new skin!  I wanted to introduce it to you along with some goodies from FaMESHed and a storewide SALE.  Woohoo!

I don't even know what that blue blob is back there - let's just call it Flubber. :D


TAPS Skins introduces Danna (this one in Natural, Cat Eye)

I've been trying to get past these gridlines that Firestorm wants to put through some of my shots, but from what I've been reading, it's a bug that I can't do anything about, so I have to crop and edit around them.  *sigh*  I've heard that switching to the Exodus viewer would be best for photography but awwwwww, man - I don't want to have to learn a new viewer right now. *stomps feet in an immature display of frustration*

ANYWAY, here's what I'm wearing in these pics:

Skin: [ TAPS ] - [Danna] - [Natural] - [BCleavage] - [Cat Eye]
Hair: [LeLutka]-OOPS Hair - BlondeFun (w/ matching hairbase)
Eyebrows: [Atomic] Grace Brow - Flat  (Atomic is no longer open but check out [Atomic's Outlet Store])
Eyelashes: al vulo doll lashes
Eyeshadow: .Pekka. Rocking Eyeshadow - Moon
Eyeliner: .Pekka. Eyeliner #2
Lipgloss: Dead Apples Lipgloss
Nails: Izzie's French Nails
Necklace: Choker EZ Platinum -RYCA-
Shirt: *COCO*_Gilet&Tee_Sequin Silver (FaMESHed)
Shorts: ~Sassy!~ Cali Cutie - Mesh Shorts (JOJ Hunt Gift)
Rings: [MAGIC NOOK] Music Ring - Silver
          (Elate!) Square Stone Ring - Opal (50% Off - 5th Year Anniversary Sale)
Bracelets: Finesmith - Nola Bracelets - Silver
Boots: *COCO*_StretchLeatherBoots(Ivory) (FaMESHed)
also wearing but not in picture: (Elate!) Julie Earrings - Silver (50% Off - 5th Year Anniversary Sale)

FaMESHed runs thru the month of February for this round & the Elate! 50% off 5th Year Anniversary Sale runs thru February 17th.  A great assortment of clothing, accessories, decor, and even a few pre-fab structures are 50% off - so check it out!

That's all for today - I have to make a run to the store for weekend food since it'll no doubt be gone soon.  Even though we're going to be getting only a few inches of snow, people will be rushing to the store to strip it of all the bread and milk before I get there.  It's not the Apocalypse, people!  Sheesh!



No comments:

Post a Comment