Thursday, January 31, 2013

Betty Boobs!

Playing around with new photography techniques, new TAPS skin, and my mesh boobs.
Always time for playing with boobs!  XD

Introducing BETTY - the new skin from TAPS Skins!

I love her delicate eyes!

Skin:                 [TAPS] - [Betty] - [Natural] - [BCleavage] - [Cat Eye] NEW!
Hair Base:         [LeLutka]-HAIRBASE BlondeFun
Hair:                TRUTH HAIR - Laurie w/ Roots - Seaspray (light blondes pack) NEW!
Make-up:         [UMEBOSHI] Kuro Eye Make-up Set: Eyeliner + Lash
                       [UMEBOSHI] Kuro Eye Make-up Set: Smoky Eyeshadow -brown-
Nails:               [ Love Soul ] Prim Nails*Glitter Gradation*Pink
Breasts:            Lola's Tangos Mesh Breasts
Shirt:               Gawk! Rose Cozy Mini Sweatshirt with matching Tangos applier NEW!
Jeans:             -BC- Snug Jeans "Black"
Boots:              [monso] My Combat Ankle Boots - Silver
Rings:              *ICED* Diamond 2Finger Ring
                      SHUP BISH Glam Plate Ring - Silver/Milk *custom color*


I'll be back soon with meatier posts!  I have some Marketplace stalking to do... [monso] appears to have more new stuff... hmmmm...

And I leave you with a video for the song I can't get OUT OF MY FREAKING HEAD!
Sharing is caring.  :)

♥ ~SS~






No comments:

Post a Comment