Friday, January 18, 2013

Peeking Cat, Hidden Tiger

INTRO TO THE BLOG...
I spent a few hours on the SL Marketplace the other night looking for NEW stuff (you know, stuff people haven't found yet) and I stumbled on a few things I really liked.  As I thought about these new goodies, I realized that there's lots of fashion blogs out there but they all tend to focus on predominantly the larger, well-known designers, or friends' creations, or friends-of-friends' creations, or freebies, or hunts ... blah blah blah.  You know how it goes.  Though I do have a few favorites when it comes to fashion blogs, it's only because I still have a need to spend way too much money on stuff that I instantly and deeply like by said well-known designers.  [I can't help it - I'm a Libra - we like pretty things - so no dissin' on that.]  I just noticed that it's always mainstream, mostly really expensive, or the complete, exact opposite, and rarely the "in-between", modestly-priced, but still very good quality goodies.  Also, very few blogs have that "diary" sort of feel.  They're more of a "here's 20 pictures of my snazzy avatar, don't you wish you were me, and OH - here's where I got this stuff" sort of situation.  I'm striving for more of a "here was my day" sort of tone and format - the down-to-earth vibe, if you will.  So I decided that with this blog we'd focus on a little bit of everything, which is really no focus at all, but still ... beautifully packaged, nicely worded, and easily digestible. And I have a few friends that will be co-authoring to give you all more variety.  ;)

ALL THAT BEING SAID ...
To start things off (& to allow me to see my layout and tweak things fo realz), I  I found this adorable shirt and it's a steal of a deal.  At first I considered a post title of "Peking Cat" to see if I got hate mail, but decided against.  It's the cat lover in me, I guess.  Anyway, go grab this top and support its creator - and it's so cheap you really can't say NO - AND you'll probably want to gift one to someone else, too.  XD





Skin - Belleza Lily V2 Tan 0
Shape - *custom*
Hair - Magika Break 01 [Mirrored]
Eyes - MB MO Blue 1
Eyelashes - [Stellar] Doll Lashes 2
Makeup - [bubble] Into the Night Make-up Set - Black Egyptian Liner & Shadow II 
Nails - Izzie's French Nails
Bracelet - *Sexy Mamas* Beaded Leather Set - Bracelet (left)
Choker - *Sexy Mamas* Beaded Leather Set - Choker
Rings - [bellballs] Cheetah Metal Ring- Silver (left)
            SHUP BISH Glam Plate Ring - Slvr / Ashes (R)
Shirt - <Burnt Toast> Sweater - Peeking *MESH* ---> GET IT HERE for 5L!
Jeans - [bubble] Grey Skinny Jeans - Mesh
Shoes - Magnetized Sneakers - Black&White [BLK2.0]

That's all for now.  I'm going to go tweak some things & see what I can put together for a post tomorrow.
Ciao!   ~SS~

P.S. - Here's a cute cat video (cuz all the bloggers add videos at the end, right?) :P



No comments:

Post a Comment